Hola people!! So, Aleks and Sophie of the Sisterhood of the traveling wags (be sure to check out their blog, I LOVE it!) were so kind to nominate me for the Liebster award, thank you so much! The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers, by bloggers and it is basically a way of saying that you like each other’s work and that more people should follow your blog.
Now I am going to answer the questions Aleks and Sophie asked me, but I also have the honor to nominate some bloggers myself! I would like to nominate Ashley from Cómo perderse en España and Mariá from Continental Fairy, both Spain based bloggers and lovely girls! You can find your questions at the end of the post :)
1. What is your top favourite thing about being a blogger?
I love that I can write about anything I want and completely in my own style. It really helps to develop my writing skills! Besides that, I love that blogging makes you meet a lot of new and lovely people.
2. Are you a pants or dress kind of girl?
I wish I was more a dress kind of girl, but usually I stick to a nice pair of jeans. In summer I use to wear more dresses though :)
3. Biggest pet peeve?
I think it is people being late. I don’t know why, but it can really annoy me. So, lucky me, I live in Spain where everybody is always on time ;)
4. One makeup item you CANNOT live without?
My mascara! My eyelashes are quite blondish, so I look a little funny without it.
5. If you had to have a theme song for the movie of your life, what would it be?
This is really the hardest question for me, wow, there are too many songs to choose from and who would ever make a movie about my life? Though one of my favorite songs ever is Counting stars – One Republic, I will go for that one!
6. Guilty pleasure?
I think I have to answer churros here.
7. Favourite post you ever wrote?
(There aren’t that many posts too choose from yet, but) I definitely liked writing about merienda, maybe because it included my guilty pleasure!
8. Best thing about being married/partnered/single?
I am living together with my Spanish boyfriend and as cheesy as it may sound, the best thing about is, is waking up together every morning and being able to tell each other all the crazy, serious or funny stuff on your mind.
9. Favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Spending the entire day under a blanket and watching my favorite shows (Suits, How to get away with murder or Supernatural at the moment).
10. Worst habit?
I always underestimate myself.
Here are my questions for you, Ashley and Mariá :)
- Can you describe yourself in three words?
- Gadget you can’t live without?
- Do you have pets?
- Best thing about living in Spain?
- What is the story behind you blog name?
- The last piece of clothing you bought?
- What would be your dream job?
- What is your favorite meal?
- Best movie you have ever seen?
- Any advice for new bloggers?
I hope you enjoyed reading this post :)